Sunday, May 05, 2013

New story: Over The Sea

I have a new story, Over The Sea out today in the May issue of Sorcerous Signals from Wolfsinger Publications. It's also in issue 18 of the print magazine, Mystic Signals, which is available from CreateSpace

So, what to say about this one? It's a high fantasy tale, referencing various tropes of the genre but trying to find the real human emotions and stories behind them. Thinking about it, this is also another one that tries to subvert the 'princess needs rescuing' trope. Sometimes there are no eagles. And sometimes the princess doesn't need or want (or deserve) rescue.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both equally educative and entertaining, and without a doubt,
you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something too few men
and women are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy I came across this during my hunt for something regarding this.

my blog ... Oakley Frogskins

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it whenever people get together and share opinions.
Great site, keep it up!

Also visit my homepage: Louis Vuitton Bags

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home